What the FAQ Is This Event?
"Convo-Salon"...the very name conjures up images of, well, nothing. So what exactly are we doing on November 7? Read on!
israel360's third convo-salon is next Wednesday night. If you're between 21-40, live in Greater Boston, like talking and loathe yelling, we’d like you to be there.
That's not a lot of info, is it? You probably have questions. We have some answers.
An israel360 expert prepared the information below. Read it!
Uh, when is the event again?
November 7, starting promptly at 7 p.m., ending at 9:30 p.m.
And remind me where?
The third floor of 647 Boylston Street (don’t worry, there will be signs).
The event is free, right?
And there will be free wine and appetizers?
Yes! (Crazy, right?)
And what exactly are we doing at this "convo-salon?"
So glad you asked!
- First, we’ll kick off with wine and appetizers.
- Then we’ll be grouped into tables of 6-7 for our conversation about Israel.
- Each table will have a facilitator to help structure the conversation and ensure that everyone is comfortable sharing their personal views.
- No one will be struggling to be heard. The facilitator will go around the table so everyone has the chance to speak (or pass).
- This convo-salon is designed to make us all better listeners. Everyone at the table gets the same amount of time to speak.
- Once your group is finished with the facilitated conversation, you can dive into your own conversations (and enjoy more wine and dessert!).
I’m in…is it too late for my friend to come?
We still have some spots available, but we’re filling up fast! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to grab your place! Bring a friend, but make sure they RSVP as well.
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact Molly or ask a question in the comments. Hope to see you there!