What to do this Passover? Find a Seder and other Events
We are lucky here in the greater Boston area to have a vibrant, active Jewish community offering so many different ways to celebrate the holidays. We can help you celebrate Passover your way, no problem.
Need to make Passover seder plans? We have many community seders that are open to the public! Need events to help you prepare for your own seder? From parties, celebrations and wine tastings to cooking and learning opportunities, you can find what you need to help with your seder.
Our Greater Boston community has seders and other Passover events open to the public. Get started here:
- For a first or second night seder
- All Passover programming, including alternative Seders, events and classes
And here are some other ways we can help with your Passover 2011 seder:
- Download our new, free, printable Haggadah. We've even got a version you can customize if you like. Do your thing!
- Hosting a Seder? Check out all the resources of the Seder in a Box. (Sorry, the Box itself has "sold" out.)
- Get Passover recipes (and post your own!) - new recipes are being added all the time!
- Visit our Passover Guide for all events and blog posts.