Hosting a Passover Seder or celebration? We want to fund it!
Who can apply?
1) Birthright Israel Alum (apply for up to $250)
2) Non-profit Organizations (apply for up to $500)*
*note: if your organization is not a registered 501(c)(3), you may still apply through a fiscal agent
What will you fund?
• Add a few extra seats to your Passover Seder to welcome strangers to your table
• Host a party (open to the community) to beat the mid-week matzah blues
• Get additional funding for your Passover program to host it in a bigger space, invite a guest speaker, have a little more food available, etc.
• Be creative! We’re looking for new ideas that build community around this important holiday… how you celebrate is up to you!
A few logistical notes:
1) Application Deadline: Wednesday, April 13th at 5pm
2) Individuals may apply up to $250, organizations that are a registered 501(c)(3) may apply up to $500
3) Both Passover Seders and Passover programming throughout the week are eligible for funds
4) All programming must be targeted to young adults (22-40) in the Greater Boston area
Since funding is limited, the Young Adult Community Grants Committee will review applications on a rolling basis and let you know as soon as possible about a funding decision. Please contact Abby if you have any other questions as you are filling out the application.
**To apply, please click here and fill out the online application.**
Sounds great! What’s the fine print?
In exchange for funding, all we ask is that you post one (or more!) of the following on Jewishboston.com:
o Snap a few photos to capture the event
o Film a video – or compile your photos into a video slideshow
o Write a blog entry
o Got another idea? We’re open to it!
Questions? Email Abby with Subject Line: Passover Grants
Photo is under Creative Commons licenses; please click here for sources.