Judy is our family friend and she has the best kosher for Passover cookies. I promise. That's why we call them just that - Judy's Good Cookies. I bet you can't just make them once!
12 oz Passover yellow cake mix
1 large egg
2 Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp water
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
Put cake mix in bowl. Add egg, oil, and water and mix. Fold in walnuts. Place in teaspoon sizes on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
Find everything you need to prepare for Passover on JewishBoston.com!
- Download our new, free, printable Haggadah. We've even got a version you can customize if you like. Do your thing!
- Find a Seder and other Passover programming in the Greater Boston area.
- Hosting a Seder? Between the ages of 18 and 40? Check out the Seder in a Box.
- Get Passover recipes (and post your own!) - new recipes are being added all the time!
- Visit our Passover Guide for all events and blog posts.
Like what you see? Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Photo is under Creative Commons licenses; please click here for sources.