Kid-Friendly Seder Menu: Green Veggie Pancakes
Green Veggie Pancakes
- 2 Cups Zucchini, Broccoli, and/or Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup Matzo meal
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Canola or Vegetable Oil
Accompaniments: Marinara sauce, Ketchup, or Mustard
1. Place the vegetables in a food processor and pulse to chop fine.
2. Put the chopped vegetables in a bowl and add the flour, salt, egg, basil and garlic powder. Mix to combine.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and place 1 Tbsp of the batter into the pan for each pancake.
4. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
5. Serve with marinara sauce or dip of your choice.
Adapted from the great, kid friendly food blog Weelicious