One week left to apply! Applications are due by Friday, February 17th.
English Immersion Camp: May 30 – June 24, 2012
The Jewish Community Relations Council og Greater Boston has partnered with the Dnepropetrovsk Jewish Community to rekindle Jewish Life in Ukraine and to build connections between our communities. Come be a part of the connection as a counselopr for an English Imperson Camp at the Or Avner Day School in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine.
Camp Counselors Will:
- Design and lead camp activities
- Visit and volunteer at Kehillah projects
- Represent Boston at meetings with community leaders and local students
- Tour the Dnepropetrovsk region
- Roundtrip airfare to Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
- Lodging with a Jewish family in the Dnepropetrovsk community
- An opportunity to positiviely impat the lives of Ukranian Jews
- Learn about world Jewry
- Classroom experience
Counselors must be going into their junior year of college or older (graduates welcome) and have an interest in world Jewry. Russian/Ukranian language not necessary.
For more information please visit our website, or contact Matthew Feinberg at email@example.com or 617-457-8657.