On December 16 JF&CS and New England Communities, Inc. hosted a ribbon cutting to celebrate the opening of a new Collaborative Living Support home that opened in June to support 12 young men with disabilities. This project has been in progress for five years and bringing all of the key players together to celebrate with the new residents and families was wonderful.
We were fortunate to have all of our supporters from the city of Malden present at the event to see our success fully unfold!
- Mayor Gary Christenson
- Senator Jason Lewis
- Representative Christopher G. Fallon
- Representative Jason Ultrino
- City Councilor John Matheson
- Deborah Burke, Executive Director, Malden Redevelopment Authority
- Stephen Finn, Executive Director, Malden Housing Authority
- Noah Koretz, HOME Program Director, North Suburban Consortium
- Lawrence Weiner, President, Beth Israel Senior Citizens Housing, Inc.
- Stephen J. De Cesare, Vice President, East Cambridge Savings Bank