Due to the fact that our sanctuary is not complete, Congregation Eitz Chayim joins with Temple Sinai of Brookline for a
HIKE & SHOFAR-BLOWING
Tuesday morning, September 15
at the Great Meadows National Wildlife Refuge, Concord, MA
10:00 a.m. – Meet at Observation Tower @ parking lot, and hike the “Dike Trail”
11:00 a.m. – Shofar-blowing, apples & honey at the Concord River site
12:00 p.m. – Return to Eitz Chayim for lunch and Tashlich at the river.
– Hike is for our entire community & people of all ages!
– Hike through the trails with Eitz Chayim &Temple Sinai members as a group
– We’ll provide apples, honey & juice
– Need a ride to the Wildlife Refuge? Contact the Eitz Chayim office
– Our hike is “weather permitting”. Lunch & Tashlich are on, no matter what.
– Bring a Shofar if you own one!
To register, please call the Eitz Chayim office at (617) 497-7626
Event Location: Congregation Eitz Chayim
136 Magazine St, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 02139