This summer travel to Israel with your fellow Boston locals through CJP’s Boston Community Birthright trip!
Am I eligible?
• Age 22-26 at the time of application (But we also offer other Birthright Israel trips for college students!)
• Local to or ties with the Greater Boston area
What are the perks?
• Get on our VIP list for priority registration processing
• Enjoy exclusive pre-trip events
• Have direct access to your CJP Birthright Israel staff
• Expand your Boston network
• Enjoy the company of Israeli peers for your ENTIRE trip
• Receive personalized follow-up upon return
The trip will depart at the end of June 2014. Registration for the trip opens:
• Tuesday, February 18 @ noon for previously waitlisted registrants
• Wednesday, February 19 @ 10 a.m. for new registrants
How do I register?
Once registration opens, fill out your application with our trip organizer, Israel Experts, on their website, http://www.absolutelyisrael.com/. But first, fill out the pre-registraton form to get on our VIP list!
When you register – be sure to select these three prompts:
Trip Organizer – IsraelExperts
Trip Selection – June- CJP Boston Community
Referral Code – CJP30
To find out more about CJP’s Boston community trip, contact Stephanie Whitehorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-457-8667.
P.S. Are you an undergraduate in Boston? There are also campus Birthright trips! Find out more and pre-register.