Below are some of the questions explored in Ikkarim. Participants are invited to bring their own questions as well!
- What is my vision of parenting?
- How can I build a good marriage?
- Why do my actions and words matter?
- How can I help my child identify a good path?
- How can I help my family through dark times?
- What does it mean to model integrity?
- How do I talk to my child about God?
- How can I find time for reflection?
- What is the connection between wrongdoing and repentance?
- What are my responsibilities as a citizen of the world?
- What is my relationship to a homeland and a people?
- How can I encourage my child to help ‘repair the world’?