Please note that this event will take place on Christmas Eve (December 24, 2011)
The JBall, Boston’s largest holiday singles event, is seeking a
reliable event managers/promoters to handle this years event.
The ideal marketers would be well-versed in the Boston night life
scene and very familiar with the Jewish community.
Event marketers are required to help with the promotions and night-of
coordination of the JBall.
This is a great opportunity to market and participate at an excellent
event during its 15th year.
Please visit http://www.bostoneventguide.com/events/jball.htm before applying.
– A marketing and event promotions rock star?
– Socialite who loves to host the hottest parties?
DO NOT APPLY:
– If you have just moved to the area and do not have a large network
– Need this job to be your primary source of income.
– If you are not familiar with your cities the nightlife scene.
– If you have never promoted an event before.
To join the JBALL promotional team
We are looking for social butterflies to spread the word. You can use the reward to get free tickets or money per ticket sold. We provide you a link/email that keeps track of everything for you. All you need to do is sign up below and start spreading the word to your friends and contacts. You get $5 per ticket or you can trade in rewards for free tickets. Click here to the program.
Our Promotional/Marketing staff last year made $100 – $500.