Terms & Conditions
JewishBoston.com is an online community that provides you with an easy way to find out what's happening in Boston for Jews. You do not need to be registered to search or view events and content on JewishBoston.com; however, you must be a registered member of the website to post content.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. You will not bully, intimidate or harass any user. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. You will not use this Site to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
If you violate the terms listed here, your access to the Site will be terminated by the JewishBoston.com editors. If you believe you have been wrongly accused of such a violation, you should contact Combined Jewish Philanthropies (CJP).
The content in this Site is the property of CJP. Copyright © 2015.
Service Level Agreement
JewishBoston.com makes every effort to be up and running seven days a week, 24 hours a day. We will notify users and participating organizations well in advance if the site needs to taken down for routine maintenance. In the event of an unexpected disruption, we will notify users and participating organizations as soon as possible and correct the situation promptly. We are not a shomer Shabbat organization.
We ask for your patience and help in resolving any issues and look forward to any feedback on performance and features that you would like to share.
If you contact us for a support issue, we will make every possible effort to respond to the issue within two business days.
Organizational Terms & Conditions
Jewish organizations that wish to be part of the JewishBoston.com community are offered the following:
- Ability to post events
- Ability to post blogs
- A standard organization website page with an organization description, your events, your blog postings, photos and Google map
- Listing in the Community Directory
- Photo uploads
- Opportunity for your event or blog to be selected as an "Editor's Pick"
- Cross-linking of your information throughout the site based on the site's taxonomy
All organizations must adhere to the above stated Terms & Conditions. In addition, organizations are not allowed to alter the presentation of their information beyond the standards set by the website templates without the expressed permission of the JewishBoston.com editors.
Our Events Policy
- Events being produced or co-sponsored by a Jewish organization.
- Events with Jewish content, subject to the approval of the JewishBoston.com editorial team.
Our Service Policy
- JewishBoston.com encourages the posting of Jewish businesses and services that promote and facilitate Jewish life. This includes kosher restaurants, mohels, Judaica, etc.