Change is good.
That minivan that your family bought in 2005 with stow-and-go seating is now a dinosaur compared to all of the lazy features that you can get these days- video screens, Wi-Fi, automatic everything.
That new rug you got in your room in 5th grade could also use some replacing, no?
Even the Red Sox jersey you bought a few years ago probably has the name and number of a former player on it. (Yes, you who still wear the Manny Ramirez jersey to Fenway, I’m talking to you).
Here at Prozdor we’re doing a lot of updating. It’s time to look at things with a fresh new perspective and it’s also time to do some things a little, or a lot, differently.
To say that there’s a lot of new stuff is going on would be an understatement, but I’m not going to show you all of our cards just yet… so here are just a few of the highlights.
- We have a brand-new Hebrew curriculum being developed in partnership with Hebrew at the Center.
- We are officially launching our online learning initiative, Prozdor @ Home.
- We are rewriting two entire years of core curriculum.
- We are introducing a brand-new slate of intensive academic courses. Students will have to apply for the limited number of spots in this specialized track, and will be entitled to additional credit and a special certificate in advanced studies.
- We are totally redoing our website and our approach towards Facebook, Twitter, other social media, and technology in general.
- We are continuing to build our Pirke Dorot project with the Reali School in Haifa and will add a 10th grade component of both learning and travel this year to our existing program in the 9th grade.
And there’s a lot more. We’re adding a YouTube channel, designing a program for teen entrepreneurs, throwing in some more experiential programming, and kick-starting a new era in the long and storied history of Prozdor.
We welcome your participation in our journey as we bring the program forward and envision a bright future, and look forward to having you on board.
The sky’s the limit.
Fall courses at Prozdor will begin on September 18 and enrollment applications are being accepted on an ongoing basis. For more information on registration, please contact David List at email@example.com.