CJP - Combined Jewish Philanthropies
CJP, Greater Boston’s Jewish Federation, brings together the people, partners and resources to fulfill the most important needs and aspirations of our community.
Rooted in compassion and justice and driven by innovation, we care for the vulnerable, forge strong connections with Israel and above all, inspire the next generation to embrace Jewish life and learning.
Our Strategic Priorities:
- Build communities of caring and social justice: Continuing our historic responsibility to care for our Jewish family and to contribute to the well-being of all people.
- Strengthen Israel and overseas partnerships: Securing the Jewish future through advocacy, person-to-person relationships and high-impact programs.
- Engage the next generation in Jewish life: connecting the next generation and their families to a vibrant, meaningful Jewish community.
- Boston Birthright Israel Next (0)
- Boston-Haifa Connection (0)
- CJP Families with Young Children Initiative (1)
- CJP Inclusion Resources (0)
- CJP Israel Advocacy (0)
- CJP Young Jewish Leaders Council (0)
- CJP Young Leadership Division (0)
- CJP's Myra and Robert Kraft Passport to Israel Program (0)
- CJP's PresenTense Boston Fellowship (0)
- Discover Day School (0)
- Genesis Forum (1)
- Israel Campus Roundtable (0)
- JewishBoston.com (0)
- The Network (0)
- Women's Philanthropy (0)