My husband tells me that I always talk out of both sides of my mouth, and he’s right. I try to see both sides of the coin so to speak, probably due to my social work background. I like to look at the whole situation by breaking it down into its comparative parts so as not to be too judgmental. So, in the spirit of fairness and justice I have decided to add The Top Ten Things I Hate About Summer, (to provide an objective and well -rounded view from yesterdays post) because along with everything else, even summer has two sides to it.
Top Ten Things I Hate About Summer
- The mosquitoes seem to gather for a master chef convention with me as the main course.
- People who are even more bizarre than usual seem to deem Wal-Mart their summer headquarters.
- Eczema-This plague just keeps on afflicting-especially in the summer!
- Exorbitant water bills due to extra showers, and increased pool laundry.
- Don’t even get me started about my hair.
- Bathing suit phobias are very real and magnified. Scary.
- T.V’s fall lineup begins, which only reminds you that summer is almost over.
- Summer is not exactly lazy or hazy when you’re a grownup!
- Earlier daylight means earlier wake-ups by smaller members of the household.
- Vacation….is a relative term.