Applications are now open for Project Inspire’s next trip to Kenya! Young adults ages 25-40 from the Boston area are invited to apply for one of 12 spots on this highly subsidized trip, which will run Aug. 26 to Sept. 5, 2018. Here are 10 reasons you need to apply now—or before June 1.
1. Explore a new part of the world—Kenya!
2. Expand your social circle and make new friends.
3. Haggle for goods in a traditional Maasai market.
4. Enjoy Shabbat hospitality with Nairobi’s Jewish community.
5. Find out if you can jump higher than a Maasai warrior.
6. Channel your inner entrepreneur and learn about Israeli innovation.
7. Dinner and diplomacy courtesy of Israel’s ambassador to Kenya.
8. Up your Swahili and see a simba in the wild.
9. Get a crash course on Kenya’s 42 tribes—dance lessons included.
10. Get kissed by a giraffe.
Read reflections on participant experiences from our February pilot trip, and find more information about Project Inspire here. Applications are due June 1 for Project Inspire’s next trip to Kenya from Aug. 26 to Sept. 5, 2018. Are you ready to be inspired? Apply now!