A Perlman Summer combines International Leadership Training Conference (ILTC) and International Kallah for a total of six weeks at B’nai B’rith Perlman Camp for learning, leading and self-exploration.
At both ILTC and Kallah, you’ll have all the fun of summer camp—Maccabiah (color war), time at the pool, lake, ropes course, archery and Shabbat under the stars—but during a Perlman Summer, you’ll double that fun!
The Perlman Summer also includes an all-day field trip, additional laundry service and down time, all supervised by BBYO staff at no extra cost. Don’t miss out on the ultimate BBYO Summer Experience!
Transportation Arrangement and Charter Bus Information
- A charter bus will be provided from the Newark Airport only (approximately two-and-a-half hours to camp). Please make plans to arrive into the Newark Airport (EWR) no later than noon. The bus will leave from Newark Airport at 1 p.m. If you are dropping your teen off at the airport, please have them meet the staff at terminal A, door #1 on the baggage claim/ground transportation level no later than noon.
- If you are driving to camp, please arrive between 4 – 4:30 p.m.
- Make departure flights after 3 p.m. on Aug. 6
- If you are being picked up at camp, please arrive by 9 a.m.
All teens must submit their travel information online by April 2.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on April 2nd
661 Rose Hill Rd
Lake Como, PA 18437
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.