Dear friends from Boston, New England and all those who care about building a brighter future for our world, filled with peace and stability: Please join us for a Day of Unity. Right now, the people of Ukraine need our help and support like never before. Together, our collective communities can achieve more. Our power to help Ukraine lies in our unity!
We will gather to:
- Learn about Ukraine, its vibrant culture, rich traditions, delicious cuisine and deep history
- Speak about the ways we can help the people of Ukraine
- Stand united across our communities and in our efforts
- Raise funds for medical and tactical support and humanitarian aid to Ukraine
Schedule of events:
- 1 p.m. Cultural activities for kids and adults, souvenir sale, buffet, silent auction and video presentations about Ukraine
- 2:30 p.m. Unity concert featuring performances from different ethnic communities
- 4 p.m. #StandwithUkraine rally outside Center Makor with special guest speakers
All proceeds from this event will be donated to support the people of Ukraine.
If you are a baker, food maker, artist, crafter, designer, teacher, volunteer or anyone who wishes to donate your art, food, knowledge or time for the upcoming event, please fill out this form.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Jewish Educational and Cultural Center Makor Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization, with an IRS ruling year of 2006, and donations are tax-deductible. Center Makor will collect all donations during the event and will act as a fiscal agent to facilitate medical and tactical support and humanitarian aid to Ukraine.+ More... - Less...
384 Harvard St
Brookline, MA 02446
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE