Please join us for our open house! Welcome to your synagogue community: new members, old members and prospective members.
Visit the Temple Beth Israel open house for:
- A study session with Rabbi David Finkelstein
- Some schmoozing with current members of our board
- Information about our ritual, educational, social, cultural and social justice events
- Exploring our options for personalized b’nai mitzvah ceremonies
- Light refreshments, games, a raffle and gift bags for our attendees (refreshments dependent on COVID-19 protocols in place at that time)
Temple Beth Israel is an egalitarian, traditional synagogue welcoming all who seek to enrich their Jewish lives. We are a community that celebrates Shabbat, holidays and life’s daily happenings together; we embrace learning, social and spiritual growth, and offer a meaningful Jewish presence in the Waltham area.
Accessibility: Parking available; ramp at front entrance; lift to social hall and sanctuary; ADA compliant bathroom
Questions: email@example.com or 781-893-8693
Can’t make it on Sunday? Join us for an early 5 p.m. start to our online Friday evening service on Aug. 20. The service will begin at 5:30, but we will open the Zoom early for an informal meeting with the rabbi and TBI members.
Please note our current practices for meeting in person (subject to change):
- Because Middlesex County has reached the CDC’s threshold for universal indoor masking, all individuals above the age of 2 must remain masked when indoors at TBI regardless of vaccination status
- No one may approach close to others without first knowing their comfort level with close proximity
- At this time, we are not serving food; if that changes, it must be eaten outdoors or at tables set up for social distancing
25 Harvard St
Waltham, MA 02453
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE