Share the “joys and oys” of raising children today with Parenting Through a Jewish Lens this fall at Temple Shalom.
Classes will meet Sundays, 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. on the following dates: October 22, 29; November 5, 19; December 3, 17.
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Powerful conversations guided by talented facilitator Heather Zacker
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
Here’s what parents are saying about Parenting Through a Jewish Lens:
- “PTJL has created a place for me to think through critical matters that get lost in the day-to-day. It has opened conversations between me and my spouse and has given me access to ideas that I hope to pursue long after the class ends.”
- “I felt a sense of camaraderie; hearing lots of stories/perspectives makes me think, learn, and grow!”
- “The class gave me new ideas, new strategies, and new insights. Our facilitator was great at making the material relevant to real life situations that we face as parents.”