Share the “joys and oys” of raising children today with Parenting Through a Jewish Lens this fall at Temple Shalom.
Classes will meet Sundays, 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. on the following dates: October 22, 29; November 5, 19; December 3, 17.
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Powerful conversations guided by talented facilitator Heather Zacker
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
Here’s what parents are saying about Parenting Through a Jewish Lens:
- “PTJL has created a place for me to think through critical matters that get lost in the day-to-day. It has opened conversations between me and my spouse and has given me access to ideas that I hope to pursue long after the class ends.”
- “I felt a sense of camaraderie; hearing lots of stories/perspectives makes me think, learn, and grow!”
- “The class gave me new ideas, new strategies, and new insights. Our facilitator was great at making the material relevant to real life situations that we face as parents.”
Register by June 30 and save!+ More... - Less...
175 Temple St
Newton, MA 02465
$135.00 per couple by June 30
$95.00 per person
$155.00 per couple