Join us for a family friendly afternoon of learning and doing! Activities include: Workshops, kitchen activities, garden tours, local environmental resources, tasty treats, legislative actions, and activity fair (Shuk).
For the first half we’ll have breakout sessions including:
- Serving Justice at your Passover Seder
- Move our Money, Protect our Planet
- How to use the Plants That Grow Around You
- Sustainable Congregation Kitchens: How can we set up our kitchen for less environmental impact?
- 18 Minute Matzah Bake-Off
- And more to come!
For the second half, we’re hosting an interactive activity fair (Shuk) including:
- Pe’ah Garden Tours and Activities
- Jewish Climate Action Network Conference report back
- Fair trade, Kosher for Passover chocolate for sale
- Make your own bath salts with City Garden Goods
- Camp Zeke: Celebrating Healthy, Active living
- Make your own Sauerkraut with Pigeon Cove Ferments
- Plant seeds with Epstein Hillel School Green Team
- Jewish Initiative for Animals
- PJ Library
- Resonate Energy
- 350 Mass for a Better Future
- New Entry Sustainable Farming Project
- Light Efficient Design/RemPhos
- Beantown Jewish Gardens
- Art projects
- And more to come!
200 E Lothrop St
Beverly, MA 01915
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.