Join Honeymoon Israel for a highly subsidized, romantic, exhilarating, nine-day journey through Israel for couples with at least one Jewish partner. Honeymoon Israel is a completely inclusive program.
We welcome couples where both partners are Jewish (born or chosen), interfaith couples and LGBTQ couples.
Applications are open Sept. 19 to Oct. 28 for two upcoming trips: May 7-17, 2020, and Nov. 5-15, 2020. Interested couples can learn more about upcoming trips on our website.
To be eligible:
- Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old).
- If married, couples must be within their first five years of marriage (or very close to it!).
- At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience as an adult (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible, but if one of you went on a middle or high school trip, you’re good).
- Couples must live in the Greater Boston area.
Honeymoon Israel Boston is generously supported by Combined Jewish Philanthropies.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on October 28th at 11:55 pm
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.