Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s), Home Health Aids (HHAs) and Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) needed.
JFS of Metrowest is seeking to hire employees with elder in-home homecare experience with the following requirements:
– Current CNA, HHA or PCA qualification
– One year home care experience desired
– Availability on short notice to take assignments
– Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
– In good health-physical exam and TB screening mandatory
– Fluent English/good communications skills. Multilingual a plus (Spanish and Portuguese. Also Mandarin Chinese)
– (2) work references in the healthcare industry
– Must enjoy working with the elderly population
– Most work is during the day Monday-Fridays with very flexible hours.
Cases are short term in homes.
Location: Framingham, Ashland, Natick, and surrounding towns in greater Metrowest area
Flexibility a plus
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.