Below are some of the questions explored in Ikkarim. Participants are invited to bring their own questions as well!
- What is my vision of parenting?
- How can I build a good marriage?
- Why do my actions and words matter?
- How can I help my child identify a good path?
- How can I help my family through dark times?
- What does it mean to model integrity?
- How do I talk to my child about God?
- How can I find time for reflection?
- What is the connection between wrongdoing and repentance?
- What are my responsibilities as a citizen of the world?
- What is my relationship to a homeland and a people?
- How can I encourage my child to help ‘repair the world’?
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.