Job Title: Per Diem Registered Nurse
Company: Jewish Family Service of Metrowest (JFS) is a nonprofit, community-based organization dedicated to accelerating social, academic and health equity and provides services to over 5,000 people in need within the Metrowest and Greater Boston regions each year, including extended day academic support for low-income children, nutrition and basic family assistance for struggling families, citizenship and immigrant programs and geriatric care management and other support services that enable frail older adults to live independently. JFS’ mission is to provide vital social, health and community services to alleviate suffering, enhance lives and support people in need.
Position Description: JFS seeks to hire Per Diem Registered Nurses to provide supervision to home care providers. No direct RN medical care is a requirement of this position.
Hours: Very flexible; most work can be scheduled between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Current state of MA RN License
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- In good health, physical exam and TB screening mandatory
- Fluent in English/good communications skills; multilingual a plus (Spanish and Portuguese)
- Two work references in the health care industry
- Must enjoy working with the older adult population
Location: Framingham, Ashland, Natick, Marlborough and surrounding towns in greater Metrowest area
- Reimbursement for travel miles
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Amanda Coughlin, senior director, operations and revenue programs, at email@example.com.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.