Do you have excellent communication skills and
an interest in working with older adults?
Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity
that fits your busy schedule?
The JFS Patient Navigator program is a free service that helps frail older adults living in Framingham get to and navigate their medical appointments.
Volunteers assist and empower frail older adults by:
- Helping them prepare in advance for medical appointments
- Escorting them to medical appointments
- Facilitating communication with medical
- Offering emotional support
When you volunteer as a Patient Navigator, you:
- Select assignments that fit your schedule
- Receive comprehensive, ongoing training
- Gain experience navigating the healthcare system
- Provide the support frail older adults need to manage their heath, improve their quality of life and maintain their independence
CONTACT US TODAY
To learn more about this
rewarding, flexible volunteer opportunity
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.