We’re smack dab in the middle of that bottomless pit of despair known as “winter.” No doubt your kids have become increasingly intolerable and are running you ragged. Since throwing them out into the cold to play for a few hours may border on neglect in some circles—mark Sunday the 30th on your calendar and drive over to Temple Beth Am for our Celebration of Adoption event. In addition to our other planned festivities, there will be a Professional Children’s Entertainer on hand to performing magic tricks and crafting balloon animals and keeping your kids busy.
If that’s not enough of a reason to come, we’ve come up a list of 5 more convincing reasons why you should join us to celebrate the diversity of family in the Jewish community:
1. You or someone you know has built a family through adoption
2. Your family wasn’t built through adoption, but you want to teach your children that families can take many different forms
3. You’re interested in meeting other Jewish families in our community
4. You’re interested in meeting other families whose lives have been touched by adoption
5. Your kids have been mildly well behaved so far this winter and deserve a special treat
Adoption is a beautiful way to build a family. Come celebrate with us.
Hope to see you there! See this event on Jewish Boston https://www.jewishboston.com/events/5633-celebration-of-adoption
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE