This month, Wendy’s Restaurants, in collaboration with JFS of Metrowest, are selling gift books containing 10 coupons redeemable for a Jr. Frosty for only $1 a booklet. All proceeds will benefit Adoption Choices, a non-profit licensed adoption program run by JFS of Metrowest that has been providing Massachusetts families with comprehensive adoption services since 1982.
Here are some ideas for your Frosty coupons:
- Give them out to strangers as you wait in line at the bank, grocery store, etc.
- Give one to your Rabbi in exchange for a list of all eligible singles who belong to your Temple.
- Give one to your landlord and then ask for a decrease in rent.
- Give one to your significant other. (Word of caution:do not give Frosty coupons in lieu of birthday, anniversary or special occasion gifts. Loss of significant other may ensue.)
- Give one to your mail carrier. (It will make up for that time your dog attacked them..)
- Give them out to Trick or Treaters (Anything is better then a roll of pennies. Trust me.)
- Give one to the cashier ringing up your purchase instead of cash . (Frosties are delicious, they may prefer them to money.)
- Keep them all for yourself. 🙂
What are you waiting for? Order your booklets here!
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE