Seeking per diem Geriatric Care Managers to work with growing Metrowest geriatric care management practice–LICSW or CCM preferred but not required. Applicant should have the following qualifications:
- MSW, RN or OT degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in this field or a related field
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use computer
- Ability to drive and have access to a car
- Flexible schedule; occasional evening and weekend hours may be required to accommodate client needs
Provide in-home assessments of clients’ medical, psychosocial, physical and emotional needs. Develop, implement and monitor care plans. Advocate for clients across care settings.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To inquire, send resume and cover letter to Help4elders@jfsmw.org.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE