Y’ladim BaTeva, headed by Rabbi Katy Allen of Ma’yan Tikvah – A Wellspring of Hope, is a 10-month program for elementary school children and open to all families seeking a Jewish education for their kids. Developed around a significant outdoor component, there will be weekend outdoor classes, weekday online classes and family Shabbat programs.
Children and their families will:
- Explore Jewish values in a welcoming and nurturing environment
- Learn selected prayers, songs and basic Hebrew words and letters
- Become a part of a small and informal Jewish community
- Enjoy meaningful Shabbat and holiday celebrations
- Experience an optional, traditional Hebrew decoding and prayer learning track
Space is limited, so register today. Locations provided upon registration.