JCAM, located in Needham, is a nonprofit Jewish cemetery association that owns and manages 125 cemeteries in the Greater Boston area.
We are currently seeking a full-time Field Supervisor to assist the Director of Cemetery Management with the daily supervision of our cemeteries in a variety of capacities. We are looking for an experienced, results-driven individual who can meet the requirements below.
Candidates interested in this position should possess the following skills:
- Five-plus years of experience in a supervisory position
- Overseeing cemetery care and maintenance pre and post interment
- Experience in facilities or cemetery operations important
- General knowledge of field construction, including masonry, restoration, landscape maintenance and irrigation systems
- Working knowledge of general construction, trades and licenses as well as project management
- Ability to manage multiple field issues simultaneously
- Ability to interface with cemetery caretakers/workers, funeral directors, contractors, vendors and office staff
- Ability to manage and deal with the general public
- Willing to travel to multiple sites
- Must have own vehicle
- Required: rotating weekend on-call duties
- Experience in Microsoft Office software (including Excel spreadsheets)
- Previous experience working in the Jewish community helpful but not necessary
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume
and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE