CJP’s Hineni Volunteer Network works to match experienced community members with Jewish communal organizations that need governance and advisory support.
Hineni might be right for you if you want to share your experience or expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Data measurement
- Networking and advocacy
- Strategic planning
Participating in CJP’s Hineni Volunteer Network provides you with:
- The chance to build your skills and add impactful volunteer experience to your resume
- Invitations to special networking events and opportunities to engage with other volunteers from a variety of industries
- A mutually meaningful experience with a local Jewish organization that is working to support and serve our community
- The opportunity to learn more about organizations, including CJP, that you can support with your time and philanthropy
- And most importantly—the chance to give back to the Jewish community you so deeply care about
The Hineni Volunteer Network is currently in the pilot phase. If your organization is looking for volunteers for a specific opportunity, please click here to share more information. Or if you’d like to schedule an intake conversation, please contact DaraK@cjp.org.
You’ve got skills and strengths that could make a meaningful impact! We hope you’ll join us.