CJP’s Spark is a Greater Boston Jewish community initiative that brings together learning, community building, and immersive travel in celebration of Israel’s 75th anniversary. Through generous donors and dedicated volunteers—and with Geraldine Acuña-Sunshine and Brad Bloom at the helm as co-chairs—Spark promises to be a community experience like no other.
Why join Spark, our community-wide celebration of Israel’s 75th Independence Day? We’ll give you our top five reasons:
- It’s more than a trip, it’s a community journey, designed to bring us closer to each other and to Israel.
- Learn and travel with others from your synagogue, suburb, or age group. There’s a group for everyone!
- Programs, events, itineraries, and more—we’ve taken the stress out of planning by designing two extra-special Israel trips and one incredible extension to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
- Not a fan of layovers? El Al and Delta are now offering direct flights to Tel Aviv from Boston.
- This is a once-in-75-year celebration. Don’t miss out!
- BONUS: A (limited) number of subsidies are available.