As the year draws to a close, we are asking for your help to make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable in our community by making a gift to the Jewish Family & Children’s Service Annual Fund.
Your gift will:
- Provide a frail and homebound senior with home-delivered groceries
- Help a disabled young adult find a home and meaningful work
- Prevent electricity shut-off for a family struggling with financial crisis
- Provide a safe haven for a terrified victim of domestic abuse
- Offer workshops and counseling focusing on the particular concerns facing adoptive families
- Provide bereavement services for grieving individuals
A grateful client recently wrote us: “We can’t thank you enough for your kindness and generosity during this tough time in our lives. With help from you, we hopefully are on our way out of this situation. Someday we hope to turn this around to help you like you helped us.”
Please help JF&CS support our community with a gift to the Annual Fund. Your gift, of any amount, supports individuals and families of all ages, incomes, and abilities through difficult circumstances.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE