Y’ladim BaTeva, headed by Rabbi Katy Allen of Ma’yan Tikvah – A Wellspring of Hope, is a 10-month program for elementary school children and open to all families seeking a Jewish education for their kids. Developed around a significant outdoor component, there will be weekend outdoor classes, weekday online classes and family Shabbat programs.
Children and their families will:
- Explore Jewish values in a welcoming and nurturing environment
- Learn selected prayers, songs and basic Hebrew words and letters
- Become a part of a small and informal Jewish community
- Enjoy meaningful Shabbat and holiday celebrations
- Experience an optional, traditional Hebrew decoding and prayer learning track
Space is limited, so register today. Locations provided upon registration.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.