This recipe is a delicious vegetarian option for those who love buffalo chicken wings. Hot, spicy and lower in calories than chicken wings, these are a sure crowd-pleaser. Adapted from Skinnytaste.
Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Yield 6 cups
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 22 ounces (about 6 cups) cauliflower florets
- ¾ cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil.
- Combine the water, flour and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place on the baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small bowl.
- Generously brush the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower until coated and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks, if desired.