Get the ultimate tour of Las Vegas with Team Challenge, the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s half marathon endurance training and fundraising program! This exciting new program trains you to run or walk 13.1 miles for the Las Vegas Rock ‘n’ Roll half marathon on December 5, while helping the Foundation raise funds to find a cure for ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Join us for an information session to learn more about the program, meet the coaches and mentors and sign up for what will be one of the best experiences of your life. For more information or to RSVP to this or another information session, email Alison at email@example.com or go to www.ccteamchallenge.org/teams/newengland.
When you train with Team Challenge you will receive everything you need to cross the finish line:
• Coaching and training
• 3 Nights at the Mandalay Bay hotel
• Professional training as a group on the weekends at a venue near you
• The opportunity to make your athletic goals a reality (an unbeatable offer with great personal rewards)
• All the tools and help you need to raise your funds – you’ll even get your own free web page for fundraising support
• A tech training shirt when you sign up for the Challenge, plus a racing singlet for the half marathon
• A connection with an honored patient
• Entry to an exclusive Team Challenge Inspirations Pasta Party the night before the race, so you and your friends can load up on the essential carbs
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.