- Innovative approach: Our engaging “just right” two days per week project-based curriculum blends modern Hebrew and Jewish culture. Children develop a real sense of accomplishment.
- Inclusive and inviting: Our warm community welcomes blended and interfaith families and those affiliated and unaffiliated with a synagogue, new to the area and international.
- Accredited and professional: Our experienced teachers and administration have a 25-year history and a curriculum licensed to learning institutions around the U.S.
- Transportation to class: We offer transportation from most Cambridge and Somerville public and private schools.
- Happy kids: Kesher grows Jewish pride, joy, fun and excitement in class and in family events.
We are now accepting applications for a limited number of spaces for Fall 2018:
- After-school program for ages 5-12, two or more days/week with transportation from most Cambridge and Somerville schools
- Preschool program for ages 3-5, five days/week (almost full)
If you’re looking for an innovative Hebrew/Jewish after-school program, join us on Sunday, April 22, from 10-12 at our open house and learn why there’s nothing like Kesher After-School anywhere in Greater Boston. Meet teachers, experience our innovative programs, talk with parents and tour the facility. Register now.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.