As we face the approach of Thanksgiving, there are plenty of things on our minds, so why is wearing a camp T-shirt one of them?
Here are the top 5 reasons:
1) They remind us of summer! It gives us a mental break from school, homework, work, and chores. Hurray for that alone.
2) Any day is a good day to remember our camp friends (who we miss). Remembering those whispered conversations, color war team challenges, learning new things together in chugim/electives and funny antics at mealtime helps us miss them less.
3) We look happy in them. Who doesn’t?
4) We want to see how many likes we get compared to everyone else using the hashtag #camptshirtday.
5) It reminds us that we are part of something much bigger than ourselves. We are connected and even a little humbled by it.
So, go ahead and wear yours today! Show us by posting a pic at www.facebook.com/CJPcamp or just wear it under your regular clothes. It’s a thing.