They applied, learned how to host their own seders, created ritual objects and Haggadot, and now Seder Squad 2019 is ready to host YOU for passover!
Seder Squad 2019 features 12 home-hosted seders all over Greater Boston with different themes and experiences. Need help finding the right seder for you? All seders with descriptions are here. Please contact Nikk with questions.
First Night Seders: April 19
- Millennials in Metrowest Seder – Hosted by Rachel & Will in Framingham (FULL)
- Feast of (Lacto) Fermentation – Hosted by Laura in JP (FULL)
- Seder with Little Ones – Hosted by Pamela in JP (FULL)
- A Global Seder and Shabbat – Hosted by Jessa & Nikk in Brighton (FULL)
- 4 More Questions Seder – Hosted by Melissa in Allston (FULL)
Second Night Seders: April 20
- Friends and Fellow Travelers Seder – Hosted by Jennie & Jeff in the South End
- Hodge Podge-Style Seder – Hosted by Sharon in Cambridge (FULL)
- Pesach It to Me – Hosted by Becca & Adam in Melrose
- Friends Seder 30+ – Hosted by Rachel in Brookline (FULL)
- Creative Passover Seder – Hosted by Natalya & Tony in Brighton (FULL)
- The Krudman Seder – Hosted by Stephanie in Fenway (FULL)
- Do No Harm But Take No Shit Seder – Hosted by Drea in Brighton (FULL)
In order to host as many people as possible, please be courteous to the greater Riverway and Boston Jewish 20s & 30s community by only signing up for one seder.+ More... - Less...
Saturday, April 20, 2019, 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.