As part of “Global Connections: Navigating the New Abnormal,” a leaders’ forum on society, economy, real estate, medicine, technology and science, Robert Siegel (former senior host of NPR’s “All Things Considered” for 31 years) interviews the following experts:
- Dr. Peter Hotez, Ph.D., dean of National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine and co-director of Texas Children’s Hospital Center for Vaccine Development
- Dr. Ofer Levy, Ph.D., director of Precision Vaccines Program at Boston Children’s Hospital and professor at Harvard Medical School
- Dr. Irwin Redlener, director of Pandemic Resource and Response Initiative at Columbia University
- Dr. Jason Schwartz, assistant professor of health policy at Yale School of Public Health
“Global Connections: Navigating the New Abnormal” is presented monthly by American Friends of Rabin Medical Center (AFRMC), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization based in New York City. AFRMC not only directly supports services at Rabin Medical Center in Israel but also believes in supporting our global community with information, education and awareness of the most pressing topics for our health and well-being. After the initial program, it can be viewed on JBS TV and on AFRMC’s YouTube and Facebook.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on January 14th at 3:55 pm
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE