We are pleased to welcome you to celebrate Rosh Hashanah Day 2 with us during our multi-generational, family-based progressive service called Hayom, Today is a Day for Something New.
This alternative service offers the following:
- Alternative outdoor tent service
- All singing and nigunim
- Innovative Torah service
- Communal and responsive English readings
- Silent prayer or contemplative meditation
- Musical instruments, and shofar blowing
- Warm-up prayers, Psalms, Shacharit-based tefillot and readings, modernized Amidah, Torah service
- No Haftorah. No formal sermon. No musaf.
- Led by Rabbi Laurence Bazer and congregants
Please note the $18 ticket price is for this service only. For more information and questions about additional High Holiday pricing, please contact email@example.com or 508-877-2540 x205.+ More... - Less...
50 Pamela Rd
Framingham, MA 01701