Chag Shameach! Wishing you all the joys of this shining season as we celebrate Hanukkah! We invite you to kick off Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights, as we light the first candle of our holiday menorah located at the Dean College Stage outside Bar Louie and Citizen Crust.
Join us for this very special all ages outdoor event, open to the community. This family friendly event will feature the lighting of the Menorah on the first night of Hanukkah, music, sufganiyot (jelly doughnuts,) hot chocolate, games and more!
Schedule of Events:
- 4 p.m.: Celebrate the festival of lights and enjoy a family photo opportunity, dreidel game learn and play, delicious treats including Dunkin’ hot chocolate, homemade latkes courtesy of Citizen Crust and sufganiyot courtesy of Zayde’s Market.
- 4-5:15 p.m.: Special appearance by Pat Patriot.
- 4:30 p.m.: Lighting of the first candle. Please join Rabbi Joseph B. Meszler and Rabbi Julie Zupan from Temple Sinai as we light the very first menorah at Patriot Place!
- 4-6 p.m.: Visit with Pat Patriot, the New England Patriots cheerleaders and Slyde the New England Revolution mascot. Enjoy music, games and giveaways.
- 4:05 p.m.: The Patriots are away with kickoff at 4:05 p.m. You can visit a number of our restaurants and warm up and catch the game.
We also encourage guests to spread the joy by bringing a new or gently used coat or hat/glove set to donate to Cradles to Crayons, an organization dedicated to providing families in need with winter essentials.+ More... - Less...
Foxborough, MA 02035
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE