Adults from all over the U.S. and Canada will converge to attend Mosaic’s Jewish Outdoor Escape 2019 at Cedar Lake Camp in Milford, PA, and the surrounding area to enjoy a spectacular weekend at the 29th Annual International Jewish Outdoor Escape 2019: Delaware River Ramble, hosted by Mosaic Outdoor Clubs of America. It’s summer camp for grown-ups!
The event runs Aug. 29 to Sept. 2, with a pre trip in New York City Aug. 27-29.
- Whitewater rafting along Class II-III rapids on the Delaware River
- Paddling and tubing on Delaware River
- Scenic guided pontoon boat ride on Lake Wallenpaupack
- Three days of mountain biking along the McDade Recreational Trail and in the Port Jervis Watershed Park
- Hikes of varying abilities across three states including High Point State Park, NJ, along the fluviarchy (a network of waterfalls) of the Delaware Water Gap at the National Recreation Area, PA, and Huckleberry Ridge State Forest, NY
- Treetop adventure course at Skytop Adventure Center
- Relive Woodstock at the museum at Bethel Woods
- Grey Towers National Historic Site: The ancestral home of Gifford Pinchot, first director of the United States Forest Service and twice-elected governor of Pennsylvania
- Swimming in camp’s private pool
- High ropes in camp
- Arts and crafts
- Saturday Torah study
- Friday and Saturday Shabbat services
- Campfire singing
- Dancing to the sounds of Big Wahu Caribbean Band on Saturday night
* Registration closes on August 15th at 11:55 pm
570 Sawkill Rd
Milford, PA 18337
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.