Our next and final in person convention of the year is here! Join us for Spring Convention 2023! The convention will be held March 31-April 2 at our traditional Spring Convention home at Camp Bournedale in Plymouth, MA.
Spring Convention is for every 8th-12th grade Jewish teen involved with BBYO and any teen interested in becoming more involved in BBYO. Chapter leaders, chapter members, new members are all invited!. No leadership role or prior program participation is required to participate. Teens must be registered members of BBYO to attend convention.
Some highlights of Spring Convention:
- A weekend summer camp overnight experience
- Spirit Cup competitions, sports and more indoor/outdoor activities.
- The indoor heated pool will be open during free time.
- Make new friends you don’t know yet or have only met virtually and hang out with old friends from all over Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Rhode Island
- Shabbat experiences all weekend-long including creative teen-led services, Havdallah, our guest returning songleader Julia Sabra and educator Caleb Bromberg
- Fun and memorable programming led by our teen steering committee including onegs, spirit activities and more
- NER traditional activities including our Life Ceremony, Separates, States and more
- Help elect our next NER Regional Board
- Saturday night dance party and other non-dance activities
* Registration closes on March 20th
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE