Share the “joys and oys” of raising children today with Parenting Through a Jewish Lens this fall at The Rashi School in Dedham.
Classes will meet Wednesdays, 8:15 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. on the following dates: October 25; November 1, 8, 15, 29; December 6.
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Powerful conversations guided by talented facilitator Rabbi Emily Mathis
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
“A great way to build community with other parents to learn more about how other families live their Judaism and teach kids.”
– PTJL Participant