Parenting Your Teen Through a Jewish Lens This Winter!
Meets on Thursdays, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can guide you through the challenges faced by today’s parents.
- Share stories and ideas about raising teenagers
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
- Facilitated by Master Teacher Layah Lipsker at a private home
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT PARENTING THROUGH A JEWISH LENS:
“I felt a sense of camaraderie; hearing lots of stories/perspectives makes me think, learn and grow!”
“Being new to Jewish culture and traditions, I found this class to be very helpful and informative.”+ More... - Less...