This competitive five-day, four-night ID camp at the University of Vermont is a great opportunity for soccer players to improve their skills, receive exposure to college coaches and become part of Maccabi USA’s player pool for future international events. In addition to the tremendous athletic experience, this program will be complemented with intentional and purposeful Jewish education and leadership development.
The academy provides high-level athletic training seamlessly integrated with experiential Jewish education, aligning Maccabi USA’s mission of building Jewish pride through sports.
Athletes are provided opportunities to improve athletically, develop intangible skills, connect Judaism to sports and prepare for next steps in their athletic career.
Advanced female and male athletes, ages 14-18, individuals playing on high school teams and/or club level programs. Players should have an interest in improving their skills as well as a desire to explore playing at a higher level, e.g professionally, NCAA Division 1, 2 and 3 or collegiate club sports programs.
- Train with college and other high level coaches to improve individual skills and team play
- Gain exposure to college coaches and guidance on how to progress to the next level
- Become part of the player pool for future Maccabi USA delegations
- Experience life on a beautiful college campus with a Division 1 athletics program
- Connect to other Jewish athletes from around the world
- Learn about how the values of Judaism can make you a better player and leader
- Learn more about the college selection process