The Jewish Learning Collaborative is a place where each child:
- Feels at peace and full of joy
- Feels that they belong and that they have something to contribute
- Is encouraged to discover true self, contemplate personal values and are guided to develop their own world view
- Develops their personal character, learning to rely on themselves, their judgment and their ability to make thoughtful choices and reflective decisions
- Feels they have a voice and a role in driving their Jewish learning journey
- Ritual practice
- Hebrew language
- Social justice
- Sacred community
Open to all families. No synagogue membership required.
A program for children in grades K-8.
Exploration. Inquisitiveness. Culture. Community values. Hebrew. Jewish learning.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE