Our guest is Rabbi William Hamilton of Congregation Kehillath Israel, one of the most popular rabbis in Greater Boston. In this video he talks about:
- Is a rabbi a very serious or cheerful and “profoundly blessed” person?
- Alexander Hamilton and William Hamilton: Are they related?
- Judaism, Israel and Jewish America
- The new idea for the future style of Jewish communal life
- How to integrate different parts of the Jewish community into one community
- Is there a chance for Russian-speaking Jews and North American Jews to have a common future?
- The crucial role of Russian-speaking Jews in the creation of the North American Jewish community
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE